Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

LIFT OFF...

Best Easter Egg you've ever made. Probably because I get all of it for once.

Gears of War 2 is a joke of a game. This video basically defines it.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

great but not egoraptor

like others have said, the pacing was kinda off to be very egoraptor. It was too slow in comparison, but it was still a great try. And it was humorous anyways. This was basically GTAIV in a nutshell. I've been annoyed by every single thing shown in this.

Bambee Bambee

What am I missing here?

This wasn't funny at all.. Is it because I haven't seen Bambi? All I've seen are straight 10 reviews. Either it's that, or the NG community is full of..
less than intelligent people.

An Awesome Halloween An Awesome Halloween

You amaze me.

NO WAY MAN!
IRONY'S THERE, AND HE HAS DOUGHNUTS!

The Arena Part 1 The Arena Part 1

lol! 9 for humor cuz its so hilariously shit!

I didn't know you spelled "survivors," "servivores." That's not how I've ever spelled it.

BTW, this sucks cock.

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

mamu says-

- this freaking rocks. andrew PANTS is a genius. he makes me jump with glee. (b^_^)b way to go. way to go. how much did you pay him to get hiim to make this? i want to know an average amount of money he would take.

Simple Simple

woot.

I wish i knew when your stuff came out... cuz yeah. but yeah! cool deal. cool deal. think simple will become slightly difficult, and then pretty hard, and then explicit detail, and then 3 year-long movie production?

Koji98 responds:

My friend and I were joking about something like that about 5-6 months ago. Also I'm working on a Basic 10 which is about done. All that's left is if teh voice actors want to change some lines and redraw hell. Give it about a week.

Napoleon Toadamite Napoleon Toadamite

lol

i hated napoleon dynamite. that movie sucked alot of penis. But this made me smile. especially when he was eating mushrooms instead of tater tots. how 1337. But overall, it was ok. Napoleon Dynamite isnt funny, and even people who THOUGHT it was funny dont like it anymore because it was overkilled in about 2 weeks after the movie came out. SO yeah.

FBF 6: Finale FBF 6: Finale

hfksflksjf;lsadjfsa;djf;lkj

ANOTHER ONE OF MY SONGS IS IN A SUBMISSION! too fucking cool. and in an FBF! damn thats pretty cool. If only you went the whole 4:22. Then you would earn permanent honors in my book. But FBFs are pretty hard, so its understandable. and you are right... it didnt seem like 30 seconds.

well all in all, it rocked because my music was in it. I feel so special

theY4Kman responds:

Yep! Erm herm...

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

omg!

Now if im right... He was playing Rayman 2 on the PS2??? I swear ive heard that music from Rayman 2. which makes you, a very very very very very 1337 man. even more 1337 than now!