MindFeed MindFeed

I don't get what the score means.

I got a score of 64. But what does it mean? Did I miss something?

Also loved it. You successfully determined that I like bagels.

Super Saimon Deluxe Super Saimon Deluxe

This is the best memory game of this kind.

Simply because of the sounds and graphics. It almost makes this a music game. I find myself often clicking the patterns back in rhythm, instead of as fast as I can. This is awesome for its kind of game.

CORE CORE

So simple and addicting.

With a few changes gameplay wise, Im not sure what but maybe make there be more of a desire to destroy blocks first, and adding health packs that go up in price in the shop, I would completely love this game.

It's very simple, but a total blast. I would love to see this with awesome graphics and made good into a 3d setting. It would be Xbox Live Arcade worthy. Im not even joking. This is a blast.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

wow best game on NG

This is easily the best game on NG. I'm blown away by how awesome this is. The campaign is a bit on the easy side so far, just beat easy campaign. I hope it gets tougher and more exciting than it already has! as someone previously said.. 2000/2 stars. lol.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Awesome Game

This game is pretty fun, and I checked out your website. I bought Ragdoll Masters, and "acquired" N-Ball ^_^ But yeah. If you all like this game, go to his site and try out Ragdoll Masters. That game is incredibly fun. I managed to get to the robots with my friend on Co-Op mode. It's a total blast.

Streamline Streamline

I loved it.

Add more songs, would be my only concern. I freaking love this thing, but I love just about every rhythm game out there. Still, within the rhythm game realm, this is a very unique one.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Dumb storyline. Dumb game.

The storyline was dumb. The main character's Voice Acting was lame as fuck, and resembled such popular characters as "Leon S. Kennedy," "That one guy in FarCry," "Solid Snake." The puzzle elements were kind of not hard at all, either. Just my two cents. Crimson Room is much much better.

RPS-25 RPS-25

pretty nifty lol

I got a kick out of some of them..
"Dragons lived before nukes!"

But.. Paper Moon one doesnt make any sense. Paper (Paper) Moon? Am I stupid, or does this make no sense? Someone elaborate.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

pretty ok.

Meh. I'm pretty sure that I've seen a similar battle mechanic on about 17 ad bars. And you could've given more control of the hands (like if the mouse was more to the left he would swing with his left hand) Other than that its pretty good.

Point&Click Adventure Pt1 Point&Click Adventure Pt1

lol best line

You've always wondered what was behind your wallpaper. Now you know, wood.

alright game, I always love a point and click, even if it's rather poorly made such as this one.. but I couldn't even come close to making something like this so I have no rights to tell you that you suck. :D have a 7.