Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

LIFT OFF...

Best Easter Egg you've ever made. Probably because I get all of it for once.

Gears of War 2 is a joke of a game. This video basically defines it.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

great but not egoraptor

like others have said, the pacing was kinda off to be very egoraptor. It was too slow in comparison, but it was still a great try. And it was humorous anyways. This was basically GTAIV in a nutshell. I've been annoyed by every single thing shown in this.

Bambee Bambee

What am I missing here?

This wasn't funny at all.. Is it because I haven't seen Bambi? All I've seen are straight 10 reviews. Either it's that, or the NG community is full of..
less than intelligent people.

MindFeed MindFeed

I don't get what the score means.

I got a score of 64. But what does it mean? Did I miss something?

Also loved it. You successfully determined that I like bagels.

Super Saimon Deluxe Super Saimon Deluxe

This is the best memory game of this kind.

Simply because of the sounds and graphics. It almost makes this a music game. I find myself often clicking the patterns back in rhythm, instead of as fast as I can. This is awesome for its kind of game.

CORE CORE

So simple and addicting.

With a few changes gameplay wise, Im not sure what but maybe make there be more of a desire to destroy blocks first, and adding health packs that go up in price in the shop, I would completely love this game.

It's very simple, but a total blast. I would love to see this with awesome graphics and made good into a 3d setting. It would be Xbox Live Arcade worthy. Im not even joking. This is a blast.

master of puppets guitar lesso master of puppets guitar lesso

._.

uhhh.. As far as lessons go, this is pretty lacking in the teaching department. Might want to work on audio quality as well. Holding a cheap mic up to your.. guitar.. doesn't do too well.

Spanish Waltz Spanish Waltz

you win at life.

Your song made me fall in love with Castle Crashers. Pretty nifty.

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

I wish I could be you!

You get to say you made a song that was the theme song to one of the greatest arcade games ever made. That's pretty freaking cool.

You win at life. I gracefully bow to you, sir.